1. Identify, explain, and analyze global themes, processes and systems
5. Recognize, analyze, and evaluate arguments
7. Recognize, analyze, and employ effective teamwork
9. Practice or interpret creative expression or probe fundamental questions of value and meaning
10. Interpret quantitative information or demonstrate the methods of inquiry appropriate for investigating the natural world
3. Identify and explain the way political actors, ideas, and movements shape political life
4. Participate in some kind of activity related to politics, broadly defined.